Start Business / Licenses/Certification /

Trade Licence

Trade licences or business licenses are permits issued by government agencies that allow individuals or companies to conduct business within the government’s geographical jurisdiction.

  • Ideal forFor Individuals & HUF

  • Time Required10 days

  • FeesStarting at Rs.5000 for LLP


It is the authorisation to start a business by the local government. Trade licences have to be procured from the government and renewed from time to time. This is not only a repetitive but also a hectic process. We, at FCA, help our clients in procuring trade licences with the least possible hassles. We assist in preparation of documents from time to time and submitting them with the appropriate fees so as to ensure smooth functioning of business of our clients.

Documents Required

For Partnership Firm

  • Partnership Deed Copy
  • Tax Bill Xerox Copy
  • Rent Agreement /Rent Bill
  • N.O.C. of Land lord/ Land lady
  • I.D. Proof Xerox any of Partner

For Proprietorship Trade License

  • Tax Bill Xerox Copy
  • Rent Agreement / Rent Bill
  • I.D. Proof Xerox of Proprietor
  • N.O.C. of Land Lord/Land Lady


  • M.O.A.
  • Form-18 & 32(Form-12 & 22 )
  • R.O.C Challan
  • Director I.D. Proof Xerox
  • Tax Bill Xerox
  • Rent Agreement /Rent Bill
  • Board of resolution (For Branch Office)


  • 1


  • 2

    Reprint of PAN Card

  • 3

    Documents to be Submitted